Low Carb Cheese Tortillas
- Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1 spatula
- 2 empty cups
- Turn non-stick pan onto a medium heat and create a small layer of shredded cheese into a round circle (tortilla sized shape)
- Cook Cheese until the edges become brown
- Flip cheese over and brown side until the cheese is crispy
- Once both sides are crispy place cheese on paper towel.
- Place spatula over 2 empty cups to balance the spatula.
- While the cheese is still hot place cheese over spatula so that the cheese can dry into a "hard shell" tortilla.
- Let shell dry for 10 mins before eating to let the cheese harden.
- **if your cheese is sticky or does not become crispy more than likely you used too much cheese, and try again with a thinner layer of cheese**