Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 3 grilled Chicken breasts, or 2 large chicken breasts from a rotisserie chicken
- 1 package of large button mushroom
- 1 large onion
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (I wanted extra sauce for my family, use less if you want less sauce/fat/carbs
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbs butter
- 1/4-/1/2 cup of parmesan cheese depending (it gets thicker if you add more cheese, so if you use more cream, use more cheese).
- Olive Oil to cook mushrooms/onions in-- maybe 2 tbsp depending on your liking
- Slice button mushrooms, and slice onions into slices (or dice if you want them smaller)
- Cook sliced mushroom and onions until tender/brown on medium heat.
- Once browned place butter into pan and stir.
- Add salt, pepper and basil.
- Add chicken and garlic, cook until chicken is warm and garlic is brown/done.
- Add heavy cream and stir until cream bubbles
- Add cheese and stir again until sauce becomes thick. If sauce is still thin, add additional cheese.
- Use Zucchini as a "Pasta" or just eat in a bowl. I also like it with Asparagus.