Low Carb Chicken Salad
- 2 cooked chicken breasts from a Costco Rotisserie Chicken
- 2-3 heaping tbsp Mayo
- 2 heaping tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 medium onion
- 3 green onions
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1tbsp Lemon Pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Celery if you like it (I don’t like celery so I omit this)
- Chop chicken into little pieces.
- Chop onions and green onions
- Add chicken, onions, mayo, sour cream, and seasonings into a bowl, and stir.
- For the best results refrigerate it for at least 3 hours before eating to let it "marinate"