Low Carb Green Chili Pork
- 1 large pork butt
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1-2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1- 2 cans of chicken broth, or chicken bullion and 2 cups of water.
- Fresh Roasted green chilis (you can used canned, if you use canned I would use 2-3 small cans of them. Since I live in Arizona our local Mexican grocery store sells these freshly roasted and I used about 6 large green chili peppers and chopped them up and threw them in)
- 1 large can of green chili enchilada sauce
- 2 tbs Adobo
- 1 large crock pot
- 1 crockpot liner for easy clean up (not required but highly suggested)
- Set crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add all the above.
- Place the pork butt with the fat piece on the top.
- Once the pork shreds easy its done.
- Before shredding I would recommend taking the fat piece off and throwing it out, unless you want chunks of fat in your pork.